| Services of Our Department:
and assistance with Advance Directives (Medical Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Do Not Resuscitate
orders) - click here for why these are important!
- Facilitation of advance care planning discussions
- Social Service Assessments to determine patient needs
- Discharge planning
- Linkage and referral to community resources
- Assistance with nursing home or inpatient rehabilitation placement
Assistance Program - if you cannot afford your medications and do not
have health insurance, this program may be able to help you!
- Patient Advocacy
- Swing Bed Program - visit our Swing Bed page for more information!
Edwina Garber, Director of Case Management at 304-799-7400 ext
1081. Referrals can also be faxed to her at