Services of Our Department
- Information and assistance with Advance Directives (including Medical Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Do Not Resuscitate orders)
- Facilitation of advance care planning discussions
- Social Service Assessments to determine patient needs
- Discharge planning
- Linkage and referral to community resources
- Assistance with nursing home or inpatient rehabilitation placement
- Medication Assistance Program – if you cannot afford your medications and do not have health insurance, this program may be able to help you!
- Patient Advocacy
- Swing Bed Program – visit our Swing Bed page for more information!
Contact Barbara Friel, Director of Case Management at 304-799-7400 ext 1081. Referrals can also be faxed to her at 304-799-0835.