IMPORTANT: Effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020 All in-person medical record requests have been temporarily placed on hold due to restrictions related to COVID-19. Please submit a request through one of the options listed below. Thank you for your understanding.
Patients have right to request a copy of their medical records. In order to obtain your medical records you must submit a written request and proof of identification.
- Submit the Authorization to Release Medical Information (LINK TO PDF)
- Submit a written request including:
- Patient name, address and birth date
- Whom you want the information sent to (please provide Name and address if you wish it to be mailed, Name, Phone number and fax number or Name and email address)
- The dates of the records requested
Questions: Please call 304-799-7400, extension 1308
Requests can be emailed to: email@example.com
Requests can be faxed to: 304-799-2276
Requests can be mailed to:
Pocahontas Memorial Hospital
Attn: Medical Records Department
150 Duncan Road
Buckeye, WV 24924
Personal record copies are subject to a processing fee. The Medical Records Department will call you to discuss this fee prior to processing records.
Note: Records are sent to your Doctor(s) at no charge
Requests are processed in the order they are received. We make every effort to complete requests in a timely manner.